The best way to describe the most powerful weapon aiding the
advent of the evil ideology of Islam is the late Yasser
Arafat's statement that his greatest asset and weapon was not any militant
group but the Arab mother. Arafat knew, as we must know, that the
rate of reproduction of Muslims threatens to make
The prospect of this demographic, population "jihad" - multiplying to increase the Muslim community's political power (And that each of these Muslim children as they become voters in Westernized nations will overthrow nation after nation without firing a shot. Had they been left in the middle east with its famines and hard life they could never have multiplied so, but the truth is Western nations have planted, feed, watered, and nurtured the rising of this 4th beast of Daniel, Lawrence of Arabia trained them in terrorist tactics, In Afghanistan the CIA further trained and armed them to fight with the Russians in the 1980s. And for decades US and EU policy allowed radical Islam to rise among the Palestinians and others until they turned and bit the hand that helped create them to be what they are today.) is a disgusting but the most powerful, final weapon in the armory of Islam's evil armies. Aided by social and cultural factors, Muslim men and women are encouraged by religious leaders to procreate more, have as many children as possible, in order to overwhelm the "Kaffirs." Such tactics are endorsed by the (Un) holy Qur'an, which instructs Muslims to always bear enmity towards the "Kaffirs," to lie and deceive in order to serve Allah's cause, to enslave them and spill their blood. Some major examples of the population bomb are:
- The rapid decline of native populations is making it a real threat that
- The populations of
- The Muslim populations in the
Some of the realities that truly infuriate me are:
(3) The absolutely evil use of reproduction and the Satanic disregard for the value of life - instead of cherishing and holding sacred the power of creating life, Muslim families are baby-production factories. No consideration is given about the child's future, prospects and whether the parents can feed, shelter and educate him/her. What is important is the mullah's call to grow in numbers, so that the Ummah may overcome the kaffirs. Is it hard to believe? Islam's indoctrination is responsible for their socio-economic-political isolation, leaving them desperate and feeling helpless. So they are not afraid or shy of using their ultimate weapon.
The Muslim strategy is likely to provoke the following response:
(1) Limiting/Stopping Muslim immigration - quite possible and practical, but
stopgap patchwork. The problem is that the already-resident Muslims are
multiplying rapidly - how will you stop that? Also, each nation has to contend
with its own ethnic and religious minorities, which will not support such an
immigration or deportation policy on the fear of "Who's Next?" Just
see how much trouble the
(2) Genocide/Civil War - no mincing words. As exhibited during the 2002 Gujarat
(3) Collusion or surrender - (see Dhimmi); the
(4) All of the above - (see panic).
This is what is happening and likely to happen over the course of this century. Now comes my vision of what "should" happen:
Take the example of Mahatma Gandhi - when he came on to the scene, all of
Believe it or not, the first people to fear Gandhi were not the British, but
the Muslims. Jinnah left the Congress and most Muslims never listened to Gandhi
because he evoked the philosophies of Hinduism and looked like a Hindu saint.
Plus, Muslims began fearing Gandhis non-violent, popular revolution because it
empowered Hindus to effectively resist imperialism. Remember that most Muslim
politicians were loyal to British rule and later jumped to demand
Thus, the soldiers of freedom must:
(1) Stay loyal to their own principles - hate no one, for absolutely no reason, be it race, culture or politics. Muslims keep their minds and hearts filled with hate and closed to love. Be the exact opposite.
(2) Be fearless - remember, death is better than dhimmitude. Better to die for lack of fresh air of freedom rather than suffocate alive in the smog of slavery and hate. To hell with political correctness and accusations of racism! You know, deep inside your heart and your mind, that what you are fighting for is freedom, human dignity and peace. Do not listen to the deceitful attacks of Muslims, who are only too happy to portray non-Muslims as evil persons - remember the Qur'anic verses describing the disbelievers as filthy, pigs, and animals not worthy of life? Do not listen to the liberal, secularist chatter of your own, who fail to realize that no Muslim nation has a democracy, no Muslim nation protects its religious minorities and no Muslim nation recognizes anything such as free speech or human rights, which civilized nations take for granted.
(3) Employ peace and freedom as your weapons - Gandhi did not win millions of hearts and minds by espousing violent revolution - many others had tried that and failed. Gandhi is unique, is remembered only because of his guts to do what nobody thought could be done. Thus, do not resort to reactionary, stopgap and morally compromised ideas as deporting Muslims or stopping immigration. Do not endorse violence from your own ranks.
(4) Soldiers of freedom should launch civil disobedience and peaceful public
protests. If the Muslims can openly rally in Hyde Park,
(5) Do not punish others for flaws that you share - the Germans fell prey to the evil of Nazism, as did the Russians to Communism, the Americans and South African whites to racial segregation, the Indians to caste discrimination and untouchability, the Hutus and Tutsis of Africa to tribal warfare. So don't think for a second that the Muslims cannot be freed from their current state of zombies under the spell of perverted witch doctors following the recipes of a dead Arab terrorist.
(6) Do not "react" to the Muslim strategies - killing Muslims because they are multiplying is submitting to their values - the lack of value for life and human dignity and the pressure. You must respond not defensively by lashing out in sporadic bursts of anger, but by waging a concerted effort, a focused assault on the foundations of the Muslim war effort.
(7) Have faith in the human nature - Muslims have the same DNA, which is
deeper and stronger than the Al-Quran's poison fumes. Remember that humanity
was born 10,000 years ago in what is now Iraq; that the first human rights
declaration was adopted not in 1948 in New York but thousands of years ago in
what is now Iran! Remember, although the Germans were guilty of supporting the
Nazi party, the crimes were committed by the few thousands of the SS, while the
war was waged by those who joined the German armed forces - admittedly a large
number, but a fraction of the German population as a whole. Today, the German
nation as a whole is free, open-minded and democratic. People can change -
remember that! After all, why do the British build statues and pay accolades to
the "half-naked Hindu fakir" who brought down the
(8) Be ruthless - in forcing Muslims to confront reality and in keeping your own conscience clean. Do not cringe or fear the Muslim tantrums, the defensive violence or guilty panic - force them to see the light. Take their blows, curses and emotions so you can be a mirror and show them the nature of the evil that inhabits their souls. The more spine you show, the more strength and fierce determination you exhibit, the more Muslims will learn to respect you - Muslims do not expect anybody to put up a tough fight against their God and religion, which they believe to be absolutely true. Thus, the stronger your determination and sacrifice, the more you are willing to give for freedom, the more Muslims will realize that you are not just "filthy najis" but a righteous force that their perverted excuse for Satan called Allah cannot scare off with his vision of hellfire.
(9) Remember that Muslim immigration to the West has given Muslims the first
taste of freedom, the opportunity to break out of the shackles. Heroes such as Ayaan Hirsa Ali, Ibn Warraq, Ali Sina, Salman Rushdie, Taslima Nasreen and so many
others would have been hunted down and killed by now, if they were in the
Islamic world or forced to return to their countries. The West is not under
siege the West and countries like
(10) Dont try to humiliate Muslims, but give them hope and inspiration from
their own past before Islam the Mesopotamian civilization, the Persian
civilization, the Phoenicians, the glories of ancient
Many of the soldiers of freedom will not survive - many will lose their freedom, their families and their security. But what then is the purpose of remembering Gandhi, remembering Christ, remembering Anne Frank and Steve Biko, the sacrifices and valor of soldiers of World Wars if you are not interesting in paying the same price for your future, for your children?
The most important question you need to answer yourself is - are you a Dhimmi or a human being? If the answer is the latter, then
the "war against Islam" has already been won.
1. Take Your Head Out Of The Sand Gerald Honigman
2. Jihad and the collapse of the Swedish model Fjordman